Gallery

Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have returned, again...


Well summer has certainly been keeping me busy. I won’t go into too much detail but lets’ just say I found an old digital camera and flash drive with lots of nice goodies on them! I have added a ‘Sculpture’ tab that showcases some finished and ongoing projects. Also here are some things I have been working on. So check out that new tab! Hopefully I will continue to have more regular updates.
 
 Here we have some muscle, scale, and pose studies for a 'Sigmar' diorama I am working on.

I really liked the new Tomb Kings by GW. So I thought I would convert one. The picture isn't to great but it features different set of arms, weapon and head repositioning and some minor sculpting to give him a unique scorpion helmet, and some adding wrappings.


 At last I finally got around to taking some pictures of the generic Myconid torsos. Though having recently reviewed the Myconids I have made, I am almost temped to re-do them all...

 Here tacked in place Myconid. He has some nice new generic arms too. Though something really makes me want to do something about the thickness of the head-stalk of the figure. It appears to be to thick.

Either way I am hoping that people will become interested in these guys. Enough to get me back on track to casting them! I will not be doing a kickstarter program, that scams gotta stop.

Upcoming projects will include: Nautilus Gladiator, Racin' Herman & Grandpa Munster commission sculpts, a Gallery tab for painted models and possibly a tab for fine art.

No comments:

Post a Comment